Cheer yourself up! The four trouble-free ways in this post will free you from the frustrating situation.
Part 1. How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone without Backup via Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
Part 2. How to Restore Contacts on iPhone without Backup via iPhone Contacts Recovery
Part 3. How to Restore Contacts on iPhone without iCloud ( via iTunes Backup)
Part 4. How to Retrieve Contacts from iPhone without iTunes (Using iCloud Backup)
After my day-and-night trial of dozes of iPhone recovery software, I have found that Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery is the best-ever tool to recover deleted contacts on iPhone without backup. The sound and straightforward design make it extremely simple to use for everyone. Besides, it presents all the contact details on the screen to preview and allows you to choose the desired contacts to recover.
Critical features of Coolmuster Data Recovery:
* Recover deleted iPhone contacts and text messages without iTunes/iCloud backup.
* Extract files from iTunes backup without clearing data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
* Allow you to preview all the detailed information before recovery, like contact name, email address, title, company, address, etc.
* Directly recover lost data on iPhone owning to accidental deletion.
* One-click operation and simple interface.
* Reliable and safe to use.
* Work with all iPhone models, such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5, etc.
How to get deleted contacts back on an iPhone without backup directly?
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Install and run Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery on the computer. Then, connect your iPhone to the PC via a USB cable. Tap Trust when you see the "Trust this Computer?" popup on your iPhone.
2. Scan the iPhone data.
Check Contacts from the interface and click Start Scan to scan the iPhone contacts. Once done, you will see all iPhone contacts on the interface, including the existing and deleted iPhone contacts.
3. Recover deleted iPhone contacts.
After previewing the contact details, tick the ones you wish to recover and hit the Recover to Computer button below to export the deleted contacts to your computer for backup.
The second option to recover lost contacts on iPhone without backup is using iPhone Contacts Recovery. This program enables you to safely recover the lost contacts, photos, text messages, notes, and other files on iPhone without iTunes or iCloud backup. Apart from this, you can also restore the lost data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
The highlights of iPhone Contacts Recovery:
* Three modes to get back deleted iPhone contacts from iPhone itself or iTunes and iCloud backup file.
* Recover from iOS Device mode allows you to recover deleted contacts on iPhone without backup directly.
* Recover deleted iPhone data under various situations: Accidental deletion, water damage, screen smash, system crash, iOS update failure, jailbreak, locked/stolen iPhone, stuck in Apple logo/DFU mode, etc.
* Widely compatible with all iPhone models (iPhone 12 and iOS 14 supported).
How to recover contacts that you did not back up via iPhone Contacts Recovery?
1. Download iPhone Contacts Recovery on your computer.
After installing it on your PC, run this app, and choose the Recover from iOS Device mode. Next, connect your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable.
2. Scan the iPhone data.
Click Start Scan to scan the iPhone data. After scanning, you will see all iPhone files in different groups on the screen.
3. Start to recover the lost iPhone contacts.
Choose Contacts from the left panel, view the contact information, and select the wanted contacts. Finally, tap the Recover button to find them back.
You may like:
If you have backed up the iPhone data to a computer via iTunes before losing contacts, you can easily find the contacts back from the iTunes backup.
How do I get my contacts back without iCloud backup via iTunes?
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes if it doesn't open automatically.
2. Click the iPhone icon at the top-left corner, choose Summary, and hit the Restore Backup button.
3. Choose the most relevant backup file from the pop-up window and press the Restore button to restore the backup file to your iPhone.
Note: The restoring process will erase all the existing iPhone data. If you don't mean to lose more files, don't choose this way.
Learn more: Why does Move to iOS transfer take forever? In fact, you can easily fix it with this guide.
iCloud is a convenient service that helps iOS users store iPhone contacts, notes, calendars, photos, and other files without installing other apps. If you have previously enabled the automatic syncing of contacts to iCloud, there is a high chance that you can retrieve the lost contacts on iPhone from iCloud.com.
How to restore contacts on iPhone from iCloud? Let's see together.
1. Open iCloud.com from a web browser on another device and sign in with the same Apple ID and password.
2. Click Account Settings > choose the Restore Contacts option under the Advanced section > select an appropriate date before the contact is missing and tap the Restore button next to the date.
3. Tap the Restore button again to confirm the operation.
Tip: Don't want to lose contacts from iPhone anymore? You can regularly back up iPhone contacts with these powerful ways.
Now you get the answer for how to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone without backup. To finish the task in seconds, you can choose Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery. It is the easiest way to find the contacts backup. What's more, it allows you to preview and recover only the needed contacts to your computer. Also, you can try iPhone Contacts Recovery, which is similar to Coolmuster iPhone data Recovery.
If you need technical support during recovery, please leave a comment below. We will contact you as soon as possible.